Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pillarwork Cowl


My latest knitting has proven to be a work in progress.  Many times I have had to double check myself, as the pattern is so easy I would forget to stay in rhythm and not remember where I was.  ::blush::

I really need to make notes as well!  At one time I forgot how many stitches I cast on and had to recount them a few times.  ::double blush::  How am I to tell you how I did it, if I don't take notes???  

I have written to Ravelry and requested a 'designer' sort of account.  It's nothing super special really, mainly a way for me to post free patterns to the database.  ::nod::  Or at least I am telling myself its not too overly special, because I see such intricate and inspired designs out there and I am no where near their calibur... YET!  ::wink::  

So I will chug away and keep creating easy and fun patterns.

~Wierdlings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been crazy busy (either that or finally catching up with a camera cable now). I can't wait to show you what I'm working on for you. I think you'll like it.

I was wondering, too, if you've ever used any Stuff by Prism Yarns.