Monday, March 9, 2009

New Look!


Yeah, totally updated for Spring! I have been so very busy the past few weeks. Work has been hella-crazy and its only going to get worse this week, though I will make it through! Knitting has been so and lazy... I just can't seem to finish what I have going and don't want to start another project without completing something. Its driving me nuts! Finally, I have let my blog fall to the side while raiding in World of Warcraft. Having hit 80, I am raiding with my guild and not finding time to do anything else, but studying the fights and trying to get my DPS (damage per second) up to make it to the raids.



Anyway, I have a new look thanks to Strangeling and CLIM artware. I will work harder to keep all my juggling balls in the air!

Talk again soon!

~Wierdlings

PS Speaking of Strangeling! I went to Megacon and had a great awesome time! Running into Jasmine aka Strangeling and her husband, Matt, it was like visiting with old friends again. She will be appearing at a local art festival in Celebration, Florida where they live and will be able to see them again soon. She had/has wonderful artwork for sale and on the final day had them marked down so low, I was able to buy a few more limited edition prints!

No comments: