Friday, January 16, 2009

Radioactive Irish Hiking Wrist Warmers

Love love love these colorways!!!!  They are from Stormmoon Knits and they are just as eye-popping gorgeous as they appear in the pictures.  Very sad to say though that SMK's recently took a new job and her dying has had to take back seat to her RL stuff. Completely understandable, but I hate that I found her so late and could not order more of her gorgeous stuff.  ::sniff and le sigh::

Her yardage was also great on these worsted weight skeins!  More than 300 yards for only $20.00.  Yep, I said $20.00!  I was not only able to knit a pair of wrist warmers, but also a Cowl from the same skein and still had a tiny bit to spare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those wrist warmers and the yarn is beautiful! I'll be waiting for a pic of you in warmers and cowl. Even though she is doing less in terms of dying, do you have a link for her site?