Monday, January 5, 2009

Books, Books, and More Books!

I have been having a Reading Fest the past few days!  Granted getting a $5.00 coupon plus 30% off at Borders helps a whole lot!!!  So for $17.00 I was able to nab three books
  • Ecstasy by Jacquelyn Frank
  • Veil of Midnight by Lara Adrian
  • Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland
Granted that did not include the books I had already read before this date...
  • At Graves End by Jeaniene Frost
  • Zen and the Art of Vampires by Katie MacAlister
  • Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance
  • Dark Magic by Cheyenne McCray
  • Primal Needs by Susan Sizemore
  • One Foot In the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (Reread)
And of course my audiobooks while I drive!
  • Naked in Death by JD Robb
  • Glory in Death by JD Robb
  • From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
Before this I was reading a few other books during my Christmas knitting frenzy, some of which were the Mona Lisa series by Sunny.  Mona Lisa Awakening, Blossoming, and Craving.  I also read another new author Lilith Saintcrow's series Working for the Devil, Dead Man Rising, The Devil's Right Hand, Saint City Sinners, and To Hell and Back.  Both have strong female leads and some complicated storylines which I really like.

Tomorrow I am heading to Tampa, FL with my hubby and sis.  Together we are going to meet Janet Evanovich at the Barnes and Noble and have a great time!  I can not wait.

Have an awesome evening.

~Wierdlings

No comments: