Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cats and Toys

On the Lime N Violet message boards we have some pretty awesome people. Notme from the boards sent me some hand knitted cat toys in exchange for some marshmellow Peeps during the Easter season. I have some pics of my kitties and their appreciation of her gifts! I do apologize to her from the lateness of my posting.



Aggie is such a ham! Can you see in the first pick her tongue is wayyyy out? I almost died laughing when I saw the picture up close. Thank you again so very much Notme!
~Wierdlings

2 comments:

Erin Kelly said...

*tag* You get to do the 7 random things about me meme!!! Rules are on my (and practically everyone else's) blog. Have fun! :-) BTW I envy you your mailbrigo, and you kitty is super cute!

Erin Kelly said...

doh! I misspelled Malabrigo... oy it is way late.