Thursday, March 15, 2007

They Lied! ::sniff sniff::

I was so estatic! Here it was Tuesday, March 13th and both Borders and Waldenbooks had listed Kim Harrison's newest release For A Few Demons More scheduled to come out!

I practically ran there after work, scraped up my $25.00 dollars, as it was still several days until my paycheck, and in I went. I looked up and down, round and round the endcaps, and finally did the unthinkable... I asked for help. ::sigh::

I should have taken it as a sign. The book was pushed back until 3/20. There was many a gnashing of teeth and a teariness of the eyes.
I was not given the gift of patience.

So I wallowed around the store for the next half hour, not really looking at much when I spied a new author and their book..
Real Vampires Have Curves by Gerry Barlett. What a hoot! Granted, I am not totally pacified, but STILL!!!! It was a quick and funny ready. The next book is due out on July 3, 2007 called Real Vampires Live Large and you can bet it is one that I will be watching out for too..

~Wierdlings

No comments: