Wednesday, March 21, 2007

For A Few Demons More

I totally consumed that book yesterday! Picked it up from Borders and ate my way through it in about 4 hours. My hubby is a bit miffed because now he has to hear me lament until the next is published. ::le sigh::

It was too good though and I am going to have to reread it this weekend to see if I missed anything.

Next on my list? The last of the Red Hot Vampires by Katie MacAlister...

The Last of the Red Hot Vampires
Signet
April 3, 2007
ISBN 978-0451220851

Physicist Portia Harding's life is grounded in facts. There's nothing that can't be explained by logic and science...until she travels with her best friend to England and accidentally summons an ethereal virtue who bequeaths her gift of weather control to Portia.

Now Portia is walking around with a literal cloud over her head, and a heart stoppingly handsome maniac trying to kidnap her. But Theo North is no run-of-the-mill lunatic. He's a nephilim - the son of an angel - who needs Portia's help to change his fate. Problem is, Portia's down-to-earth attitude frustrates beings from both heavenly and hellish realms, and gets Theo turned into a vampire. But at least he has Portia to satisfy his newfound hungers...and possibly save his soul.


~Wierdlings

No comments: