Thursday, March 1, 2007

Lime N Violet Yarn Pr*n Swap Questionaire


1. What kind of fibers do you prefer?
A. No, specific preferences. Send what you like, I love surprises!

2. What kind of weight do you prefer (sock, worsted, bulky)?
A. Same as 1.

3. Do you spin?
A. ::sniffles:: Not yet.

4. Do you crochet?
A. I know one stitch, does that count? ::hehe::

5. Are there any books, patterns, magazines would you like to own that you don't?
A. I am gazing at the One Skein book.

6. Are you participating in any themed a-longs like the Project Spectrum?
A. No themes, but I am turning into a Swap junkie!

7. Do you have a wishlist on Amazon.com or Half.com? (provide a link)
A. I am a self diagnosed OCD person, basically if I can afford it, I buy it then and there. So unfortunately, no wishlists.

8. Any Etsy stores that you would love to get something from?
A. Gads, I could write a paragraph.

9. What other crafty things are you involved in (quilting, drawing, painting)?
A. I like to knit, sew, and bead jewelry. I have some of my stitch markers on my blog. (link below)

10. What is your favorite sort of scent?
A. The stuff from Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs is awesome.. but there is like a 40 day wait on most of their scents. I love 'Bloodlust'. http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/ (Bloodlust - A fiery Martial blend that embodies primal rage, lust for conquest, and all-encompassing desire. Dragon's blood essence, heavy red musk, Indonesian patchouli and swarthy vetiver with a drop of cinnamon. )

11. Do you have a sweet tooth and what kind of sweets do you like best?
A. I love cheesy snacks.. but am obsessive about Sunflower seeds. Planters are far the best. David's has a lot of rotten ones.. ick ick!

12. What kind of music do you like?
A. Ooo everything, but Rap. Did I tell you all that I am going to see 'Wicked' this weekend! ::woot::

13. What do you like to knit? And for whom?
A. I am up for just about anything! Mainly for family, though I do sneak in a project for moi every now and then.

14. What sort of things do you like to collect?
A. Collect? I love Charming Tails (http://www.charmingtails.com/) and does ebooks count? I drool over Ellora's Cave publishing (http://www.ellorascave.com/).

15. Do you want needles? And what kind do you prefer?
A. Sure, can never have enough needles! Bamboo as I do not have any 4, 5, 6 dpns.

A Super Duper Thank Ewe to whom ever my partner is!
HUGS!!!
~Wierdlings

No comments: