Sunday, April 5, 2009

I win!


Yes, I was able to pick up Pink Lightning Gothic Fairy from Jasmine today! It is absolutely gorgeous!!! I was able to attend the free Celebration Art Festival here in Central Florida where I was able to visit with Jasmine and Matt and even meet another devoted Jasmine Art fan. I have my Pink Lightning home, hung and looking gorgeous.
Unfortunately the hubby was not well and could not attendthe festival with me. While it was a clear day, it was a bit too warm for me, if he had come he would have been burning up and it would not have as enjoyable for him. Also, since he was not with me, I pretty much directly went to Jasmine's booth and chatted with them for a bit. On the way out, I did grab some Paella from the Columbia Restaurant and some freshly squeezed Lemonaid.
~Wierdlings

No comments: