Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Such a BAD BLOGGER!


Okies, I tried to return each and every day to post something on my blog. Not that I don't have a lot to talk about, but its trying to find the time. I go to work, go home, knit a bit, raid in World of Warcraft and the next thing I know its 1:30 am and I have to get up for work. Over the weekends I read like 4-5 books and then the cycle continues. ::blush::

There is SO MUCH MORE TO LIFE!!! I know this, I really really do. ::nod nod::

I plan on moving a lot of stuff from the storage unit to the house, I want to organize my yarn stash more effectively, I want to bathe the cats more often now that they are going outside ::ewww possible fleas:: and finally, I want to spend more time with the hubby, though that should honestly be the first thing on my list.

I have LOTS and LOTS of books to post for my reading list this year and I have joined yet another Knit-A-Long (KAL). Spring Mystery Shawl 09 by Goddess Knits. We shall see if I am able to stay up with everyone once it starts, I always fall behind. This is very exciting and I can't wait to start.
Lots more later!
~W

No comments: