Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ate my way through....

This week I have started to knitted a scarf for my youngest brother for Christmas. It is from the website of http://mochimochiland.com/. It is her Toliet Paper pattern, and if you knew my brother, who can be a POOP, you would get the ironic-ness of the gift!

Recent Reading has been fruitful this week... in reverse order...
  1. Dancing with werewolves, by Carole Nelson Douglas
  2. Midnight Alley, The Morganville Vampires Book 3, by Rachel Caine
  3. Holy Smokes, by Katie MacAlister
  4. Creation in Death, (25th book) by JD Robb aka Nora Roberts

Reread...

  1. Naked in Death, (1st book) by JD Robb aka Nora Roberts
  2. The Diamond Throne, by David Eddings
  3. Night Embrace, A Dark-Hunter Novel, by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Not to mention, I have coughed up $25.00 to Library Thing so that I can have a lifetime membership and post more than 200+ books. I plan to add my knitting books next week sometime.

~Wierdlings

1 comment:

Kathy said...

so? so? what did you think of creation? I really liked it.