Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Early Resolution #1

I am gonna learn to crochet!  Mainly cause I wanna do all this awesome amigurumi projects I admit!!!  ::hehe::  Amigurumi means “knitted or crocheted doll” in Japanese. They're the simplest of simple, worked in the round in single crochet.  Though I only know one stitch, it would be awesome to read and understand the patterns too!

Lookie what a great find I found on Etsy!!!  His creator is named RichmondArt on ETSY and his listing is right HERE
for you to go and visit or purchase him.

I have also found a great number of these crocheted patterns on RAVELRY too.. so if you are a member, hop on over and check out.  One I am itching to try after my lil sackboy are these adorable flames!!!

They are by a renowned Amigurimi designer, Roxycraft and 
can be purchased and found on her site or on Ravelry, but 
whereever you find her designs you know they will be whimsical and unbearably cute!!! 

So I hope you are going to try new and exciting crafts this year too!

~W


No comments: