Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Another Book Bites the Dust.. or Neck As It Were!


So I just finished The Turning by Jennifer Armintrout last night and I am so glad that I thought ahead and brought the second book at the same time as the first. I am severely obsessive about reading books in order. Granted had I not liked the first one, I would have thought long and hard about returning the second. But knowing myself, I would have read the second just because the story wasn't done in my mind.


Mood: Tired (Was at a seminar all day)


Music: Wicked, Broadway Cast


On The Needles: Still working on a scarf out of Noro Silk Garden. Pattern - Knitting Calendar's November 2, 2007 pattern. (yes, I like to skip a head a bit... well a lot) ::hehe::


Next on the book menu: The Possession by Jennifer Armintrout and Innocent In Death by Nora Roberts. How fast can I chew through both? We shall see!


Have a great night everyone.


~Wierdlings

No comments: